Criminal Justice Associates Degree Jobs List
An associate degree in criminal justice also provides a good foundation for a career as a paralegal, which is basically a legal assistant who assists lawyers in preparing for trials, hearings, and other legal enquiries.
Criminal justice associates degree jobs list. Examples of job titles include policy researcher, fbi agent, and crime analyst. Depending on the specific area you work in, the salary for criminal justice degree jobs can be as low as $29,000 to a high of $119,000 annually. Associate's degree in criminal justice.
This is the equivalent of $1,152/week or $4,991/month. Different jobs that require an associate degree in criminal justice include working as a police officer, probation officer, corrections officer, or one of many jobs in forensic science, such as being a lab technician, a crime scene investigator, or medical examiners assistant. 2,177 criminal justice associates degree jobs available on indeed.com.
Criminal justice jobs with an associate degree include paralegals and legal assistants. Many people automatically associate law enforcement officers with. Here is a brief overview of ten career choices that may be open to someone with a criminal justice associate degree.
Like other forensic jobs, criminalists generally hold a bachelor's degree in forensic science, criminal justice, or another science field. A degree in criminal justice is best fit for those who are interested in establishing and maintaining order and justice. With these jobs, you can move into a career with only an associate’s degree in criminal justice.
An accredited program can be taken in the classroom or online. Highest paying careers in criminal justice with associate’s degree. Border patrol agent $58,543 border patrol agents monitor the country's borders to halt illegal immigration and stop contraband items, like drugs, from crossing the border.
While this field may interest new graduates with a criminal justice degree, a variety of positions are also suitable for those with different backgrounds. How much do criminal justice degree jobs pay? Those with the degree can become police officers, fbi agents, corrections officers, fish and game wardens, and more.
- Educational Technology Jobs Nyc
- Education Jobs Near Me Not Teaching
- Electrical Apprentice Jobs Bc
- Education First Jobs Online
- Electric Cooperative Jobs Near Me
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs Near Me
- Electrician Job Description Nz
- Education Degree Jobs Not Teaching
- Electrician Job Description And Salary
- Electrical Engineer Job Description In Construction
- Elderly Care Jobs In Uganda
- Ehs Manager Jobs Near Me
- Elderly Care Jobs Salary
- El Camino Hospital Careers
- Educational Technology Jobs Near Me
- Educational Leadership Jobs Salary
- Electric Cooperative Jobs In Missouri
- Education Non Profit Jobs Remote
- Electrical Engineering Jobs Houston
- Education Administration Jobs In Florida